Items to the list can be added by REPORT command of the forms specified in Report Type, then by the Report Queue command.
Input fields #
DATA FILTER #
- Report Type: CUSTOMER, PRODUCT, EMPLOYEE, TOOL, PROJECT, ORDER, OFFER, INVOICE, RECEIPT, RENTAL, WORKSHEET, DELIVERY, CORRECTION, TOOL MOVEMENT, PRODUCTION, FORMULA, BANK STATEMENT, PETTY CASH
- Start Date / End Date: The date when added to the REPORT QUEUE list
- Document No.: Number of the transaction, event or resource (eg. Invoice No., Customer No., Serial etc.).
- Username: The user who has added it to the REPORT QUEUE list
- Export Mode: PRINT, PDF, XML. When command EXPORT ALL is used it is mandatory to fill in, in case of printing it is not taken into account by the program.
- Orientation: Portrait, Landscape
- Size: A3, A4, A5, Letter, Legal
The PRINT mode additional parameters are the Size and Orientation. The number of Copies is specified per each item (list row).
Lists the items filtered by the REPORT QUEUE DATA FILTER or all.
When SEARCH is used the OPTIONS and DATA FILTER part closes automatically, can be opened any time again by selecting the header.
EXPORT ALL #
Exports all the items listed in REPORT QUEUE in the format specified in Export Mode option. More information: DATA EXPORT
Only the PDF and XML options are available in Export Mode. Additional parameters for PDF the Orientation and Size. The PRINT option only works for items selected line by line. Thus it is possible for each row to export it to either PDF or XML formats.